Music.Knows.No.Limit

.This is the haven for you to express yourselves in a rhythmic way, say what you couldn't say, using music as a tool to tell the story of yours.
.No matter the language, no matter the genre, any song or any melody that means anything or everything to you, music that are often forsaken from the radio, but awesome as hell, and wicked as heaven.
.Something unique, something different, something that makes your heart skips a beat, for all the music in the world that crosses boundaries, share it here, and share it all, let music tell us how you feel within.
.You can post it in terms of video, music code, lyrics widget, or simply paste the lyrics, or in any other forms to let it known.It can be anything, it can simply be a melody without lyrics, or a song without a rhythm[meaning you wrote it yourself], music is in your heart, not what you hear.
.If you could, write down what it makes you feel, or the story of yours that are connected to the music, or the inspiration that comes with it. And lastly, anyone from anywhere, is welcome to join.

Monday 21 September 2009

二楼阳台。Taller, Stronger, Better



This song is so Beautiful. Hehe, Malaysian singer!! Support support!! It's funny how people are willing to spend RM40 for 10 songs of another country's singer. But are not willing to spend RM20 for 5 songs of Malaysia singer. Or maybe RM30 for 10 songs. Well, most of the international albums are distributed locally, so there are no reason why the price should be any different, and most of the local albums are priceworthy, if they're really good.

People always ask me why am I wasting so much money buying music cds, well, I don't buy all of it, honestly, less than 10% of my songs are bought legally, the rest, well, you know, I downloaded them, you can't really afford everything right, it's not as though I'm a rich man's daughter. Besides, I do support the ones that are truly talented, that is in my opinion.

I remember when I watch a korean music festival show on tv, and there's a phrase that I kept in mind, it says, "Free Music Kills Musician". Honestly, does it? It doesn't looks like it to me when artist are making million bucks. If you're truly talented, people will support you, maybe people like me couldn't afford it, but when I could, I will too.

And another thing I always remember is what Guy Sebastian, the Malaysian born musician said when he was strolling along Petaling Street. He saw his own album being sold as a pirated cd, and the one selling it was like, shock when he recognized who he was. But then, he just smile and the guy awkwardly handed him a copy of his cd, asking for his signature. He signed it just like that, not asking questions. Instead, he felt flattered, you see, what matters more to him, is the fact that people appreciates his music, listens to it, he understands that many cannot afford to buy his albums, that is why he doesn't mind if his fans buy pirated ones. To him, sending the message through music is what matters, regardless of in what way, he don't even mind earning less from the sales of his album. A true musician indeed. The one that is willing to spread music within his power. And here I give you a very powerful song of his. ^^




Now I can live again
I have been chosen to run with the wind
I can go higher I know I will soar
I'm taller I'm stronger I'm better than before 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sense.Of.Music