Music.Knows.No.Limit

.This is the haven for you to express yourselves in a rhythmic way, say what you couldn't say, using music as a tool to tell the story of yours.
.No matter the language, no matter the genre, any song or any melody that means anything or everything to you, music that are often forsaken from the radio, but awesome as hell, and wicked as heaven.
.Something unique, something different, something that makes your heart skips a beat, for all the music in the world that crosses boundaries, share it here, and share it all, let music tell us how you feel within.
.You can post it in terms of video, music code, lyrics widget, or simply paste the lyrics, or in any other forms to let it known.It can be anything, it can simply be a melody without lyrics, or a song without a rhythm[meaning you wrote it yourself], music is in your heart, not what you hear.
.If you could, write down what it makes you feel, or the story of yours that are connected to the music, or the inspiration that comes with it. And lastly, anyone from anywhere, is welcome to join.

Monday 16 November 2009

Bunkface@Through.My.Window

Song from everyone connects, this rocks.\m/. Malaysia Boleh! Kaka.xD



Don’t want much, I just want everything
Thought that I could, do almost anything
One step in front of the other
Thought that I could do it alone

In the blink of an eye, it's just another day
Telling me why, I'll find another way
Got this feeling, got me reeling
I can almost start believing

Now there's me and you
And we are not alone
You and me
We are together now
Through my window, I can see there's
More than you and more than me

Me and you
And we are not alone
Different view
We are together now
Through my window, I can see
Our wildest dreams could be so real

I see a spark, it starts a fire
Is this the one worth waiting for?
Thought that I could do it without you
Can’t exist like this anymore

Now there's me and you
And we are not alone
You and me
We are together now
Through my window, I can see there's
More than you and more than me

Now there’s me and you, you and me
We are not alone and we are together
Through my window I can see
Our wildest dreams could be so real

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sense.Of.Music