Music.Knows.No.Limit

.This is the haven for you to express yourselves in a rhythmic way, say what you couldn't say, using music as a tool to tell the story of yours.
.No matter the language, no matter the genre, any song or any melody that means anything or everything to you, music that are often forsaken from the radio, but awesome as hell, and wicked as heaven.
.Something unique, something different, something that makes your heart skips a beat, for all the music in the world that crosses boundaries, share it here, and share it all, let music tell us how you feel within.
.You can post it in terms of video, music code, lyrics widget, or simply paste the lyrics, or in any other forms to let it known.It can be anything, it can simply be a melody without lyrics, or a song without a rhythm[meaning you wrote it yourself], music is in your heart, not what you hear.
.If you could, write down what it makes you feel, or the story of yours that are connected to the music, or the inspiration that comes with it. And lastly, anyone from anywhere, is welcome to join.

Wednesday 7 August 2013

August 2013 Favourite

Last entry 2011.
Time flies, and I haven't been listening to much music until recently as I get bored in the office. =P

Here are the songs I wanna listen 2 again another 2 years down the road.

So here's a few songs that I keep re-playing today.

English Song

Favourite Line:
And on I read until the day was gone;
And I sat in regret of all the things I've done;
For all that I've blessed, and all that I've wronged.
In dreams until my death I will wander on.


English+Chinese Song

Favourite Line:
Our laughter is being freeze in the past
Mission incomplete
But it's time to say goodbye


Korean+Chinese Song: My current fav singer

流星就要飛過 擁抱不能太久 再見請別說
眼淚就要墜落 牽著你的手 轉身後 不再困惑

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sense.Of.Music