Music.Knows.No.Limit

.This is the haven for you to express yourselves in a rhythmic way, say what you couldn't say, using music as a tool to tell the story of yours.
.No matter the language, no matter the genre, any song or any melody that means anything or everything to you, music that are often forsaken from the radio, but awesome as hell, and wicked as heaven.
.Something unique, something different, something that makes your heart skips a beat, for all the music in the world that crosses boundaries, share it here, and share it all, let music tell us how you feel within.
.You can post it in terms of video, music code, lyrics widget, or simply paste the lyrics, or in any other forms to let it known.It can be anything, it can simply be a melody without lyrics, or a song without a rhythm[meaning you wrote it yourself], music is in your heart, not what you hear.
.If you could, write down what it makes you feel, or the story of yours that are connected to the music, or the inspiration that comes with it. And lastly, anyone from anywhere, is welcome to join.

Friday 19 June 2009

.Originals.

Got an album from my fren 2day, Originals Malacca's Compilation Album, cost me RM15, haha, worthy of d price? Erm, if I count RM5 for one song, yea? Haha, jk la, it's rly not bad, but not my top genre, thou I do hev a few favs pick out, y isn't it my top genre? Bcoz most of d music is louder than the voice, so yea, that kind, [Ok, I take this bak, listening 2 it d 2nd time now, weird, probably bcoz of the sound system, coz I'm listening 2 it via earphone, put it on hi-fi juz now, n they're all sounds, earphones tend 2 focus on d voice, rly awesome, man, I thk I'm addicted, haha] ther're 3 melodies, without lyrics, n 2 chinese songs, which I kinda like, or rly2 like one that is call Forced To Leave You by JaiJuet, haha, n my fav? Autumn To Midnights's Lost & Gone From Your Memory, still prefer theirs over d rest, nt bcoz my fren is d drummer, lol, but probably bcoz d music suits my mood more, hehe...

.Here's a sneak peek 2 the songs featured in the album.


.Here's d songs list, n links 2 their myspace, go listen 2 the songs ther.=)
Kawaii Sakura.Lawrence Senseii[Kutsey Rock]
WendyWednesday.It's Me[Addicted.Luv it!!]
Terra Firma.Silent War[Nice Tempo]
5 Feet 1.Breathless[One of my fav!!Girls Rox.]
Zabel Yong.Paradox[Hypnotic]
Whetstone.你的心究竟在何方[Clear voice, a lil bit 80-90's]
Creal Box.Loyalty To You[Noisy at 1st, but u'll get used 2 it, trust me, u alwiz do]
Treadkill.I've Sinned[Rock I guess?]
Teddy Valentine.Danze![Sounds like tranz]
Syl@r.A Devil In My Head[Electro Guitar]
JaiJuet.Forced To Leave You[Chinese Love Song, Nid I say more? =)]
Autumn To Midnights.Lost & Gone From Your Memory[The music is simply beautiful, n the lyrics, here it is!! My fren sent it 2 me, yipee~]

I felt the pain when I walk on this street.
It leaves me memories that I can't forget.
So please don't blame me for what I did.
I'm so sorry and I want you back.

Pre Chorus:
My dear angel, grab my hand, pull me out from darkness.
Promise me. You'll never leave me till I find my way.

Chorus:
I wonder how I hurt you so much.
You left me here in this deadly silence.
I wonder why I'm not in your heart anymore.

I know you're listening, to me now.
Cause I want you back so badly.
Since I can't turn back the wasted time.
That is why I wrote this song for you.

[Pre Chorus & Chorus]

I miss you.
I want you.
I need you here.
(Wo wo)

I need you here.
(Yeah yeah)

PS. So my conclusion 4 2day is, dun judge a cd by it's cover, haha, eh well, ther're juz so many awesome musicians in d making n waiting 2 be discovered, support d local scenes!! These r only Malaccans, they're all around Malaysia 2, do chek out on Endless Eternal!! They rox, but now, let's focus on our Melaka frenz 1st la k? Hehe...Blast off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sense.Of.Music