Music.Knows.No.Limit

.This is the haven for you to express yourselves in a rhythmic way, say what you couldn't say, using music as a tool to tell the story of yours.
.No matter the language, no matter the genre, any song or any melody that means anything or everything to you, music that are often forsaken from the radio, but awesome as hell, and wicked as heaven.
.Something unique, something different, something that makes your heart skips a beat, for all the music in the world that crosses boundaries, share it here, and share it all, let music tell us how you feel within.
.You can post it in terms of video, music code, lyrics widget, or simply paste the lyrics, or in any other forms to let it known.It can be anything, it can simply be a melody without lyrics, or a song without a rhythm[meaning you wrote it yourself], music is in your heart, not what you hear.
.If you could, write down what it makes you feel, or the story of yours that are connected to the music, or the inspiration that comes with it. And lastly, anyone from anywhere, is welcome to join.

Tuesday 13 October 2009

A.New.Beginning.For.Stephen.Gately


R.I.P.: Stephen Gately, one of the lead singers of Boyzone, which has passed away the day before yesterday, for reasons that are still under investigation, here is a song from Boyzone, and from His Solo Collections. May you be in a Better Place. You makes things Better.



Wanted to put New Beginning actually, but couldn't embed the video. So here's another song called I Believe, inspirational indeed.


If I believe that I could do anything,
Could I spread my wings and say goodbye,
So many people told me I couldn't win,
But look at me now,
Here I am in heaven's sky

And sometimes I say a prayer,
Wishing that you could be here with me, I believe

CHORUS
I believe in love, it's the best of everything
I believe in hope, and the changes it can bring
If you believe then nothing can stand in your way
Just say, I believe

If hope's the house I wanna be living in,
Well I've got one foot in the door
All the years of waiting for your approval dear
Well I realised I don't need it any more

Cause I'm stronger everyday,
Now I'm strong enough to say, I believe

CHORUS

It's a fact of life that we're all in the game,
But it's still your call,but we all play it,
Sometimes we win, sometimes we fall
But that's no reason just to give it up, cause after all
If you can't choose what to be
You can choose what to dream
And I believe

CHORUS

Do you believe?

P.S.: I Believe.

3 comments:

  1. damn..
    i didnt knw this..
    r.i.p now..

    we lost a lot of talent soul this year..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello bloggers,

    We would like to invite you to promote your blog on our blogging community.

    Join now:- Free Blog Traffic

    Click on the 'Tutorial' button to learn more.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Sense.Of.Music