Music.Knows.No.Limit

.This is the haven for you to express yourselves in a rhythmic way, say what you couldn't say, using music as a tool to tell the story of yours.
.No matter the language, no matter the genre, any song or any melody that means anything or everything to you, music that are often forsaken from the radio, but awesome as hell, and wicked as heaven.
.Something unique, something different, something that makes your heart skips a beat, for all the music in the world that crosses boundaries, share it here, and share it all, let music tell us how you feel within.
.You can post it in terms of video, music code, lyrics widget, or simply paste the lyrics, or in any other forms to let it known.It can be anything, it can simply be a melody without lyrics, or a song without a rhythm[meaning you wrote it yourself], music is in your heart, not what you hear.
.If you could, write down what it makes you feel, or the story of yours that are connected to the music, or the inspiration that comes with it. And lastly, anyone from anywhere, is welcome to join.

Wednesday 14 October 2009

Beethoven.Virus


As you can tell, I'm infected with Beethoven Virus, gotta get the OST, I downloaded the series Soundtrack, but I need to get the Classical Soundtrack!!! The Scores they played in the series!! Gosh, gotta get it, but I don't see it anywhere, anyone spotted it, kindly inform me. Below is a song sang by Taeyeon for the series, lead singer of Girls Generation @ SNSD, damn, love her!!



Lyrics.Translation.:
Even small pains make me teary
My heart cries out
When I pass by you
You are the whole world
I dream for only you
I hold my breath in front of you

Just like you and I aren’t meant to be
Just like it’s merely a moment passing by
You pass by me so easily
Even if I can’t go up
And take just a step

.Chorus.
You make me walk around
You make me cry
Like an idiot, like a child
Just laugh it off
The closer i get
The more afraid I become
But this love cannot be stopped

Why is it just my love that is slow
Why is it just my love that is hard
Even if I’m by your side
You are the whold world
I look at only you
I stare into the distance in front of you

Just like you’re the end of me
Just like you’re my last moment
You pass by me so easily
Even if I can’t go up
And take just a step

.Chorus.

From far away
If I can stare at you just for a moment
That is love

When this waiting and yearning
Gets you, and you can hear it
Just pretend nothing happened
The closer I get to you the more afraid I become
But this love cannot be stopped

4 comments:

  1. sound like an interesting show to watch out for..

    ReplyDelete
  2. +Yea, remember I ask you if you watch korean series? Haha, it's like the Japanese Nodame Cantabile, minus the Silly parts, which I hate. Duh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i notice i'm so in luv with tat show nw lol :P

    ReplyDelete

Sense.Of.Music