Music.Knows.No.Limit

.This is the haven for you to express yourselves in a rhythmic way, say what you couldn't say, using music as a tool to tell the story of yours.
.No matter the language, no matter the genre, any song or any melody that means anything or everything to you, music that are often forsaken from the radio, but awesome as hell, and wicked as heaven.
.Something unique, something different, something that makes your heart skips a beat, for all the music in the world that crosses boundaries, share it here, and share it all, let music tell us how you feel within.
.You can post it in terms of video, music code, lyrics widget, or simply paste the lyrics, or in any other forms to let it known.It can be anything, it can simply be a melody without lyrics, or a song without a rhythm[meaning you wrote it yourself], music is in your heart, not what you hear.
.If you could, write down what it makes you feel, or the story of yours that are connected to the music, or the inspiration that comes with it. And lastly, anyone from anywhere, is welcome to join.

Monday 5 October 2009

Ima.Demo.Zutto[Now.And.Forever]

All the mvs for this song are not able to embed, so here's the link to it. And the one below is a cover version in English. The lyrics meant the same. Oh btw, the Skip.Beat song for the month is this. =)




I'll never ever forget you my love, I promise, I promise
But I cannot go back
You'll always be close to my heart
Even till now

All this time I wasn't paying attention
Even though you were always walking right beside me
Always smiling always happy

I started seeing everything changing
I just wanted to be the one who loved you most
Comfort you and hold you close

Even if I love somebody else, I won't be able to just make you a memory of mine
No matter where my future takes me in this world,
I hope that I could see your face again

Even now I just wanna see you, I'm always thinkin of you
Even now I cannnot forget our beautiful love song
My lonely heart full of memories
Hold me like you did on that day we first met, one more time

Just so you know,
I tried to say thank you but I never had the strength to say it to your face
Girl it hurts me so bad, I'm sorry
How I wish that you were still here, cuz your name won't dissappear

I still think of your smile from time to time
Your kindness haunts me, no matter how hard that I try,
I can't forget, it's stuck in my mind

We were always playing just like we were kids
Oh how I miss those days, we'd always be linked arm and arm
How'd we fail, our love was so strong

Even though the years have passed since then
I still havent forgotten about the way you hurt me

I'd never think of cutting off my ties with you
Cuz you're the one who taught me how to love

**REPEAT CHORUS

My loneliness won't let me swallow my pride
The world means nothing without you and I

You know I love you even till now
If only we always coulda stayed together,
I would've been happier than anyone on this whole earth
Back to that place and day I want to fly away

Even now I just wanna see you, I'm always thinkin of you
Even now I cannnot forget our beautiful love song
My lonely heart full of memories
Hold me like you did on that day we first met, just one more time

I hear you call
I hear you say my name
Just so you know, I won't let go, I'll always think of you


P.S.: There will always be that someone living in our deepest heart. Someone that no one else can ever replace. But that someone I have yet to come across. Have you? You must definitely watch the mv, it makes me cry. :'(

2 comments:

  1. izit juz me or does the guy's voice juz totally spoil the whole song?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which were you referring to? The English version? Well, I have no comment regarding that since it's cover version, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Sense.Of.Music